Appels à candidature
Senior Data Scientist (Numéro de l’emploi: CDO000001)
Domaine d’activité: Non Défini
Lieu principal: CASABLANCA – SIEGE
OCP Digital Factory, as part of our Digital Transformation Strategy, is a next-generation digital hub that involves our digital experts and talents by giving them access to best tools, knowledge and opportunities in order to contribute in product-focused decision-making, and help them take action toward creating, building and launching user-centric & innovation-driven digital products.
OCP is hiring digital Talents. As a senior data scientist, you will work closely with cross-functional teams of data scientists, designers and engineers on projects that have strong business impact. You will be working in close partnership with different business units. Analytics use cases are very diverse and range from Industry 4.0 use cases to Corprate performance, Market intelligence and Farmer’s intimacy. the optimization of our yields to the understanding of the needs of our customers and farmers using data. Your mission is to turn huge amount of industrial data, external data and IS data into insights that support decision making and strategic planning.
– You have a strong degree (MSc/Ph.D. or equivalent) in Computer Science, data science, statistics/mathematics or other quantitative fields.
– You have a minimum of 3 years of relevant industry experience, including use of analytical, statistical and machine learning techniques to real world problems
– You have a comprehensive knowledge and in-depth hands-on of machine learning techniques.
– You have a strong programming ability in Python/R and High proficiency working with relational databases
– You are comfortable with big data technologies (e.g. Spark, Hadoop, Kafka, Elasticsearch …)
– You have a fluent command of English and French languages (both verbal and written).
– You have a taste for challenge, team work and business outcome focus.
– Experience in putting machine learning and preprocessing pipelines into production.
– Practical experience working on mining/industrial projects.
– Experience working in agile teams.
Date de début de publication : 28 nov. 2018, 19:21:23
Date de fin de publication : 29 déc. 2018, 00:59:00
Date de début de publication: 28 nov. 2018, 19:21:23
Date de fin de publication: 29 déc. 2018, 00:59:00