About the Organization:
Business & Finance Consulting (BFC), a Swiss-German consultancy specializing in microfinance consulting and development in emerging markets, promotes and facilitates financial sector development in transition economies. It provides innovative consulting services that measurably improve the performance of financial institutions.
About the Job:
BFC is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst (Banking, Emerging Markets). S/he will join a team of analysts covering emerging economies in Asia. S/he will be based at the head office with intermittent travel throughout Asia and Pacific.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Perform financial analysis and due diligence of Asian commercial banks;
- Collect and research for data and information on selected banks;
- Write credit reports on analyzed financial institutions;
- Measure corporate and lending risks;
- Prepare or assess financial projections, models, and business plans.
- Degree in Finance, Banking or other relevant field, MBA, CFA or comparable degree is an asset;
- At least 5 years of experience in conducting due diligence and analysis of corporate and/or financial institutions;
- Solid understanding of corporate finance and investment banking;
- Knowledge of the Asian financial/banking market will be an asset;
- Fluency in English, knowledge of Asian languages preferable;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent communication, presentation, and reporting skills;
- Ability to work in an international environment and flexibility to travel;
- Ability to deliver excellent results both working independently and as part of a team.
Closing Date: 21 Mar 2013
How to Apply: