About the Organization:
Center for Financial Services Innovation (CFSI) was founded in 2004 with a mission to transform the U.S. financial services marketplace to help underbanked consumers achieve financial prosperity. It seeks to improve the quality and quantity of financial products and services, better shape them to the needs and desires of underbanked customers, and expand effective savings and asset acquisition opportunities.
About the Job:
CFSI is seeking a Research Analyst to join the insights and analytics team. S/he will be responsible to conduct industry and consumer research, write reports, and produce content for CFSI dissemination.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Research and write white papers, knowledge briefs, and trend analyses on a variety of financial services topics related to the underbanked marketplace;
- Create effective presentations and content to share these analyses with various CFSI audiences, including the financial services industry, technology innovators, non-profit organizations, policymakers, and others;
- Project manage and/or execute multi-method research projects (usually conducted with partners), such as consumer research studies, analyses of industry economics, development of financial models or implementation of in-market pilots.
- Bachelor's degree required, Master’s preferred;
- More than 2 years of professional experience;
- Knowledge or experience related to financial services, economic development and/or poverty alleviation in the U.S. strongly preferred;
- Superior writing skills required, ability to quickly synthesize data and present succinct, cogent arguments;
- Strong quantitative and qualitative research skills.
Closing Date: 15 Feb 2013
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can send their resume and cover letter to lyssabmranet.org
Please mention "Research Analyst" in the subject line.