About the Organization:
MicroWorld is an internet platform that allows individuals and businesses to finance the projects of micro-entrepreneurs around the world by making online loans. Born in 2010 from a partnership between the non-governmental organization (NGO) PlaNet Finance and Groupe Allard, the website offers a marketplace of online financing, news and insights on the microfinance field, and a place where lenders can organise their lending activity within an online community.
About the Job:
MicroWorld is looking for a Webmaster. Under the responsibility of the operations manager, the s/he will manage the MicroWorld website and its partner sites, including: content, community, entertainment, communications, features.
- Experience in managing websites or online communities in a media site or as independent blogger;
- Excellent written communication in French and English;
- Good knowledge of the internet;
- Good knowledge of MS office tools;
- Interest in human development and microfinance;
- Knowledge of web languages: HTML, CSS, graphic and visual editing (Photoshop), video editing skills a plus.
Closing Date: 28 Feb 2013
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can send their resume and cover letter to David Langlois