About the Organization:
LFS Financial Systems GmbH (LFS) is an advisory and management firm based in Berlin, Germany specializing in micro, small and medium enterprise (MSME) finance. Its major clients include the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD), the International Finance Corporation (IFC), and the Kreditanstalt fur Wiederaufbau (KfW), among others. In addition to the provision of advisory services to banks and non-banks in the MSME finance field, LFS has built a network of specialized small business banks for which it acts as the management company and holds significant ownership.
About the Job:
LFS is looking for a Mobile & Agent Banking Expert to support its network of commercial microfinance banks.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the strategic development as well as roll-out of payment method;
- Travel to Africa for some short-term assignments.
- Hands-on experience in the implementation of mobile and/or agent banking programs in developing markets;
- Proven track record in designing and implementing mobile and/or agent banking products and services;
- Understanding of and willingness to tackle operational issues in mobile/agent banking product development and roll-out;
- Familiarity with associated information technologies (MIS, switching/clearing, telecommunications, etc.);
- At least 3 years work experience in financial sector/in a commercial bank as an expatriate advisor (of which at least 2 years exposure to mobile/agent banking);
- Strong communication skills, orally as well as in writing;
- Fluency in English, both orally and in writing.
Closing Date: 31 Mar 2013
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can send their resume and cover letter to hrlfs-consulting.de
Please mention "MAG/LFS58" in the subject line.
View Original Posting
SchÃnhauser Allee 10-11