About the Organization:
Women’s World Banking (WWB) is an international network of 39 MFIs in 27 countries to bring financial services and information to low-income entrepreneurs. Its mission is to expand the economic assets, participation, and power of poor women as entrepreneurs and economic agents by opening their access to finance, knowledge and markets. It seeks to alleviate global poverty by expanding the economic assets, participation, and power of the poor, especially women.
About the Job:
WWB is looking for a for a seasoned professional in speaker and media training to work with WWB’s staff to create a team of experienced, dynamic speakers able to successfully represent WWB.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assess staff;
- Provide concrete recommendations for improvement;
- Work with staff to adopt new messaging;
- Provide suggestions for ongoing exercises.
- At least 5 years in executive speaker and media training;
- Ability to understand the WWB organization;
- Ability to quickly build strong relationships with WWB staff;
- Experience with non-profits preferred.
Closing Date: 01 Feb 2013
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can send their resume and cover letter to submitswwb.org
Please mention "Speaker Training and WWB JOB#1392" in the subject line.