About the Organization:
Triple Jump is a fund management company specialized in managing investment funds focused on impact investing in emerging markets. It targets financial sector development and invests in institutions that service the bottom of the pyramid. Triple Jump offers professional fund management services to investors, ranging from asset selection, to portfolio management to fund administration. It can provide services to financial intermediaries in all stages of their development.
About the Job:
Triple Jump is looking for Specialist - Emerging Market Bonds & Trade Receivables Securitization. S/he will be responsible for investigating and developing a very innovative opportunity in the field of small and medium enterprise finance.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Gaining understanding of the underlying receivables market;
- Develop pricing strategies and risk analysis models for securities backed by trade receivables;
- Monitor trends in underlying portfolios of receivables and assess impact on securities issued;
- Support project team in investor relations.
- University degree with a quantitative focus;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience;
- Prior experience with asset-backed securities;
- Strong quantitative/statistical skills;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), preferably also in Spanish;
- This position requires travel to Lima where Triple Jump has a Regional Office.
Closing Date: 31 Jan 2013
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can send their resume and cover letter to Jeanette Bouman