L'Agence Nationale de Promotion de l'Emploi et des Compétences
Offer reference: INTNor07/18-532033
Date : 12/07/2018
- Ensure that material is properly prepared prior to welding.
- Grind tacks and prepare weld area for welding.
- Assess welding job to determine how to minimize distortion.
- Maintain CWB Certifications required by Nordic Minesteel Technologies.
- Perform welding as per CWB standards and welding symbols on drawings.
- Remove weld splatter and grind welds as required.
- Complete inspection and test plan by signing against each completed operation.
- Provide production back-up to other fabrication operations.
- Clothing, footwear, and grooming are to meet company safety guidelines.
- Operate equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Report any personal injury/incident immediately to Production Supervisors or Lead Hands.
- Make every attempt to meet required schedules, consistent with high quality output and safety.
- Thorough completions of work to eliminate re-work.
- Identify quality issues and communicate these immediately to the Production Supervisor or Lead Hand.
Work place : CANADA
Number of available positions : 5
Degrees : QUALIFIED TRAINING
Background experience : At least 3 years welding experience
Sex : Indifferent
Language : French : Good / English : Good
- Welding diploma;
- Willing to move to work in Canada;
- MIG welding skills;
Joining date : 01/10/2018
Contract : CDI
Salary : $18-26/Hourly CAD /month
Transportation : No
Accommodation : No
Meals : No
Flight ticket : No
To apply, please send your CV to applying4int.jobgmail.com before July 23th, 2018.
Please mention in email subject and resume the position title : WELEDR